- Model: DF-RP-628
- Brand: National Instruments
Viewed 878 times
NI myDAQ is designed to give students the ability to work on engineering course work and experiment with projects hands-on anywhere, anytime. The NI myDAQ is a high-quality instrumentation device gives student's the power to prototype systems and test circuits outside of the classroom while improving comprehension with continuous reinforcement.
NI myDAQ features eight commonly used plug-and-play computer-based lab instruments based on LabVIEW including a digital multimeter (DMM), oscilloscope, and function generator. Students can access all the ready-to-run software instruments to perform experiments and exercises with the Bode analyzer, arbitrary waveform generator, dynamic signal analyzer (fast Fourier transform), digital input, and digital output.
· 2 differential AI and AO channels (200 kS/s, 16 bits, ±10 V).
· 8 DIO (3.3 V TTL-compatible) help students interface both low voltage TTL (LVTTL) and 5 V TTL digital circuits.
· +5 V, +15 V, and -15 V power supply outputs (up to 500 mW of power).
· The isolated 60 V DMM can measure both AC and DC voltage and current as well as resistance, diode voltage