850 Universal Interface
- Model: DF-RP-1020
- Brand: PASCO scientific
Viewed 2017 times
he 850 is PASCO’s most flexible interface and is designed specifically to be used in conjunction with the powerful PASCO Capstone software.
The 850 interface boasts four digital inputs, four analog ports, four PASPORT sensor ports, a 15 W function generator, dual high speed function generators and much more.
The Four Digital Inputs allow direct use of photogates and other digital sensors (such as Time-of-Flight), with no adapter needed! The four analog inputs can be used with PASCO’s entire line of analog CI sensors. Plug voltage sensors into them and measure voltages to ±20 V at sample rates of up to 10 MHz on 1 or 2 channels or 1 MHz on four channels.
The four PASPORT sensor ports accept any of the more than 70 available PASPORT sensors. And ScienceWorkshop and PASPORT sensors can be used together meaning that there are over 120 sensors to choose from to meet any application.
The outputs on the 850 include a 15 Watt Function generator which supplies up to ±15 V @ 1 A, DC and AC. Both the output voltage and current are measured directly by the 850 and can be recorded as data.
Waveforms include sine, triangle, square and ramp (all with DC offset), with a frequency range of 0.001 Hz to 100 kHz. The two additional Function Generators supply low power at higher frequencies (up to 500 kHz), with independent control of frequency, waveform, amplitude and phase shift.
- Four Photogate Ports - directly connect photogates, Time-of-Flight and more.
- Four Analog Ports - For use with all analog ScienceWorkshop sensors such as Voltage, Force and Sound
- Four PASPORT Ports - compatible with the complete line of more than 70 PASPORT sensors
- 15 Watt Function Generator with Power Amplifier
- Dual Independent High Frequency Function Generators
- High Speed Sampling - up to 10 MHz on two channels or 1 MHz on four channels.
- USB 2.0 computer connection
- External Trigger Input/Output for synchronizing multiple 850s and more
- 44-Pin Expansion port for full expandability in the future
- Analog inputs protected up to ±300 volts. Outputs and power supplies are short circuit proof.
- And of course, the 850 is protected by PASCO's five year warranty.
- USB Cable
- Quick Start Guide
How It Works
- Works with both blue PASPORT and black ScienceWorkshop sensors
- Can be used simultaneously with other PASPORT interfaces
- Is controlled with PASCO's new Capstone Software which also controls all other PASCO USB interfaces
- Is a 100 kHz signal generator, 15 W power amplifier, and 10 MHz sample rate oscilloscope all in one device.
|Four Analog Ports||
|High Speed Sampling||
|15 W Function Generator||
|Dual Independent High Frequency Function Generators||
|4 Photogate Ports||
|4 PASPORT Sensor Ports||
|850 Power Adapter||
|External Trigger Input/Output||
|External Module 44-pin Connector||