Air Navigation & LS Signals Simulation & Analysis Instrument
The Air Navigation and LS Signals Simulation and Analysis instrument is intended for air navigation device test. The instrument allows engineers to test
both signal transmitters (earth-based controller units) and signal receivers (aircraft’s receiver units).
The instrument supports the following main air navigation signal types: marker beacons (with bearing angle), instrument landing system (ILS) localizer, ILS
glide slope, and (D)VOR. These signals cover an aircraft’s control during flight and landing.
▪ Air Navigation & LS Signals Simulation & Analysis
▪ (D)VOR Generation and Analysis
▪ ILS Generation and Analysis
▪ Marker Beacons Generation and Analysis
Hardware and software
▪ NI PXI express chassis & controller
▪ Vector signal analyzer & vector signal generator
▪ NI LabVIEW 15 or higher
▪ NI RFSA
▪ NI RFSG
▪ NI Modulation Toolkit