Wireless Voltage Sensor
- Model: DF-RP-883
- Brand: PASCO scientific
Viewed 565 times
Ideal for exploring the fundamental concepts of electricity and exploring circuit concepts. Measure voltages of up to 15 V with built-in protection for the sensor against overload.
Combine with the Wireless Current Sensor for explorations of Ohm's Law, series and parallel circuits and much more.
The Wireless Voltage Sensor includes shrouded-banana to alligator-clip test leads,one red and one black
- Simplicity: just pair and go, no cables and adapters to manage
- Variable sampling rate for capturing small fast changes or experiments that run for hours, days, or weeks.
- High speed sampling available via USB connection in "burst mode"
- Long-lasting rechargeable battery.
- Logging mode - collect data directly on the sensor for long term experiments.
- Voltage sensor
- Red shrouded banana to alligator clip test lead
- Black shrouded banana to alligator clip test lead
|Max Sample Rate||
|Input voltage protection||
|Max wireless range||