Universal Test System for High-Speed ADCs
- Model: DF-RP-796
- Brand: ATES
Viewed 869 times
The system is designed for automated test of high-speed ADCs using sine-wave signals of different frequencies. The uniqueness of the system is that the static and dynamic parameters are determined with a high accuracy. Another advantage is the ability to operate in a wide temperature range.
The system is based on the NI PXI platform and uses software developed in the NI LabVIEW graphical programming environment.
- Spurious-free dynamic range (SFDR)
- Signal-to-noise and distortion ratio (SINAD)
- Total harmonic distortion (THD)
- Signal-to-noise ratio (SNR)
- Effective number of bits (ENOB)
- Full Scale Range (FSR)
- Integral nonlinearity (INL)
- Differential nonlinearity (DNL)