1. Key features
1.1. DEVELOPMENT OF ELECTRONICS DEVICES AND TEST SYSTEMS
We are the main contractor of works and take full responsibility for the complete complex of works, as a result of which we obtain ready-to-use electronic device. If necessary, we cooperate with subcontractors.
- Preparation of the project (purpose, competitors, potential customers, economic calculations)
- Development of Circuitry, PCB, Systems in cooperation with Subcontractors
- Production of few prototypes in cooperation with Subcontractors
Test systems can be developed in such are as:
- Chip Testers
- Components tester
- High-Speed ADCs Test System
- RF and SHF component testers
- Electromechanical Relay Testers
- Cable harness testers
1.2. DEVELOPMENT OF SOFTWARE FOR MICROCONTROLLERS AND PC
- The software for the personal computer, depending on the tasks being developed in Visual Studio (C #), QT (C ++), LabView.
- The software for microcontroller depending on the tasks being developed in Keil, ImageCraft, AVR Studio.
1.3 TECHNICAL AND USER DOCUMENTATION
1.4. SELECTION AND PURCASING OF COMPONENTS
- We advise suppliers on the basis of customer's needs
- We take into account the requirements for reliability, operating conditions, cost and delivery time.
2 OUR EXPERIANCE
SMART DEVICES TEST DEVICES IOT DEVICES ROBOTICS
3. OUR BENEFITS
- The full project development cycle
- Using of modern technologies
- Accounting of your goals and financial capabilities
- Meeting the Deadlines
Executed by Customer to Contractor. Customer describes as much as possible, the following items:
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
- .Device or system name and area of application
- The purpose of development
- Structure of device or system
- Constructional requirements
- Technical requirements
- Software requirements
- The requirements for Reliability and Safety
- Requirements for the Operating Conditions
- Requirements to means of Communication
- Requirements for Electromagnetic Compatibility
- Technical and economic requirements
- Requirements for patent clearance and certification of devices
3. COMPOSITION AND CONTENT OF PROJECT
- Content of the Project Works
- Stages of the Project
- Components Provider
- Package of transmitted Documents
4. PROCEDURE FOR ACCEPTANCE
5. TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Customer and Contractor together detail the TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS.
For TEST SYSTEM DESIGN is necessary to clarify the following items:
- What types of products will be tested: digital, analog or combined?
- What is the maximum amount of test products? Is there a description of these products and you can give them to us?
- Is there already developed methods of testing?
- Is there a requirement for speed for testing?
- How and by what means today tested a product?
- Is there ready equipment for testing? If yes, is there any documentation on it and whether you can to send it to us?
- How are identified tested product (paper label with the product number, bar code, QR code)?
- Do you do the analysis of the causes of the defect?
- Do you do a retest after correction of the defect?
- Is it necessary to make the authorization of test operators?
- Is there accepted form of the test report on the product?
- What language is used for the documentation and interface?
- How many jobs you need for testing?
- What OS will be installed on the computer for the test?
- The test results are stored in a local PC or also will need to load into the database server?
- Are you using Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) for tested products?
After specification details is calculated the cost of development and sets the order of payments.