Field Sales Engineer (FSE)
Publishing date: 27 June 2015
A Field Sales Engineer develops strong relationships with the industrial clients (Manufacturing, design, etc.) in a Baltic States territory and provides them with exceptional material handling and automation solutions to meet their needs. The engineered solutions require an excellent understanding of material flow, information flow, and general business processes.
Superior Performance Objectives:
- Great teamwork
- Exceeding the annual sales goals
- Higher technical education
- Technical sales experience in the industrial sector a plus
- Knowledge of testing and measurement equipment, automation of the experiment, control of technical processes and sales experience a plus.
- Driving license desirable.
- Loves designing and engineering creative solutions
- Loves meeting people and building relationships
- Comfortable operating independently
- Team player
- Willingness to travel
- Active search for new projects
- Writing technical task for customer needs
- Set Goals and Manage your time effectively with a CRM TOS
- Prepairing presentations for customers
- Adding news to WEB
- Organizing and conducting seminars
- Participation in exhibitions
Contact form for employment